Fidget Copper Cuff Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Jewelry you can play with!
These copper cuffs are cute, stylish and playful. Mix and match it with other bracelets, perfect for that casual outfit any time of day.
Textured copper frame that catches the light and sparkles. Heavy 10 gauge wire forms the base that holds the lampwork bead that spins freely in the center even when worn. We are absolutely sure that you are going to fall in love with this cuff.
It's the perfect 7th-anniversary gift, friendship, birthday, or just because. Gift handmade, unique. Order yours today!
This cuff is available with beads in 3 colors; red, pink and black - when they're gone...they're just gone.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."