Large Fire Brushed Hippie Copper Hoop Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Light as a feather, and comfortable all day. Every woman should have a pair of hoops in their arsenal of jewelry and this is a good pair to start with! These have a slight pop of color, flamed with a torch.
- less than 3 inches in length
- a slight pop of color
- made from pure copper
- available in fire brushed or alcohol inked
No matter the season, you’re going to love these gypsy boho earrings. They are definitely a statement pair of earrings that will get you noticed. Perfect for summertime fun, rock them with a floppy hat, jeans, and a tee for a sleek look with minimal effort.
Ink and fire pattern may vary slightly; each pair is made to order.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."