Small Resin and Wood Pendant Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
Tiny Wood and Resin Pendant
Reclaim a piece of nature with this attractive wood and resin pendant. It's a small pendant, less than an inch long. It's a lovely, artistic pendant perfect for those with a minimalist style. It has an earthy and natural feel to it.
This interestingly shaped pendant is made from wood that we've collected over the years. The wood used in these pendants is dried and treated; then set in the resin. Red and yellow inks create the ghostly swirls captured inside.
The pendant is suspended from a silver-plated ball chain. The actual pendant is less than an inch long.
All items arrive at your doorstep in a cute little modern black box ready for gift giving. We’ll include a card at your request, just let us know.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."