Wood and Resin Pendant | Necklaces | Tinklet Jewelry
Unique off-shape wood and resin pendant.
Made from reclaimed wood and jewelers grade resin with a touch of green, pink and yellow that appears to float captured within the pendant. These pendants are formed, shaped and sanded in our home studio. Each is unique and not easily duplicated.
The pendant is 2 ¼”L x 2 ½”W and is suspended from a genuine leather cord that is adjustable up to 22 inches long. This make is a versatile piece, going from long too short to work with any outfit you decide to pair it with. It’s casual and perfect for work or play.
This item ships in a modern black box perfect for gift giving. We can also include a gift card message, just let us know at check out.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."