Curves double banded, sterling silver Ring
There's nothing wrong with looking like you have a million bucks, but doing it for a heck of a lot less. This handmade sterling silver ring can be worn by either guys or gals. Polished to a high gloss finish. Crafted from a single length of 14 gauge sterling silver wire. We added tiny strip markings along the head just for a little added, oomph. Durable in construction but easy on the finger.
Shown: Size 6.5. More sizes to come.
You're gonna love this one!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."