Inked Copper Metal Cuff– Modern Boho | Tinklet Jewelry
The vibrant mix of colors will pair with just about any ensemble; dress it up or down. This bold inked copper cuff is sure to get you noticed.
Jewel tone colors in water blue, sea green, gold, vivacious violet, and cherry all combine perfectly to create this unique, one-of-a-kind copper cuff. It offers comfort without compromising your style or fashion sense.
Fold formed for added dimension, this beauty is created by combining alcohol inks and fire. After the desired look is achieved, we seal it in several layers of thinly applied resin to protect the finish.
Break the mold with something different. This cuff is 1 ½ inches wide and measures 6 inches long. It is adjustable and fits wrist sizes up to about a size 7 comfortably.
Shopping for yourself or looking for a gift you can’t go wrong with this one. Our items arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."