Colorful Copper Rustic Cuff – Jewel Tone | Tinklet Jewelry
Rustic, colorful, bold, artistic all adjectives the describe this beautiful, alcohol inked copper cuff bracelet. We chose to ink the hand cut 18-gauge blank prior to doing any fold forming. Doing this gave us the distressed, rustic look we were aiming for on this cuff.
The color blocks are rainbow jewel tones ranging from teal, majestic purple all the way to the other side, vivid orange. We’ve sealed the bracelet to protect the beautiful treatment in several light coats of resin.
This makes it durable and able to withstand daily wear. This cuff is 6 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide, adjustable to fit slightly smaller and larger wrist sizes up to a size 7 comfortably.
Wear to the office for a splash of color, pair it with jeans, or a cute little summer dress and you’re off. It’s jewelry that fits your lifestyle, whatever you’re doing.
It’s a unique piece of jewelry, just the ticket for yourself or as a gift. Our items arrive at your doorstep ready for gift giving in a cute burlap bag.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."