Quartz Moon Goddess Pendant | Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
Amethyst quartz, clear quartz and zebra stone flank the side of this gorgeous moon goddess pendant.
This chocolate goddess is formed using polymer clay, then encased in pure copper, sculpted and adorned with raw stones and carvings. Once cured, we treat it with conductive paint and place in a tank for plating. The actual plating can take days a low voltage to achieve the look and thickness.
Only half of her face is plated which allows the polymer to show. The piece is suspended from a silk ribbon with lovely lampwork glass beads. It’s adjustable, wear it long or short like a choker. The copper is patinaed to create high and low lights on the copper. We’ve sealed it with several coats of Protecta Clear to preserve the finish.
It's a unique piece, that's a casual fit for all types of lifestyles. We are sure that this will quickly become one of your go to pieces.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."