Purple Resin & Wood Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Half wood, half resin…united in perfect harmony.
These earrings are carved out of a block of resin that is made by laying various pieces of wood, letting it set then pouring a clear coat which is combined with inks or acrylics to add hints of color. They are truly one of a kind, due to the wood variation chosen. No two pair are ever the same.
We chose a matte finish for these allowing the wood and amethyst color to be the focal interest. The wood is sealed and protected with beeswax and wood wax for a gentle sheen.
They are lightweight and wonderfully comfortable on the ear. Rustic charm, perfect for a wood anniversary or for the girl that has everything.
Keep a little piece of nature with you all the time. All items ship ready for gift giving in a cute little black box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."