Silver and Copper Hoop Earrings - Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple elegance. This lovely pair of mixed metal earrings is light, classic and perfect for all women. Not too big, not too small...a splendid choice to add a little something to your already immaculate style.
When worn, the spheres interact with one another like mobiles. The smaller sphere balances perfectly in the center so you see both...like a globe. They are made from 18 gauge copper, light as a feather. They measure approximately 2 1/2 inches long. The outer sphere has a 2" diameter and the inner one, 1/5".
Looking for a unique gift? You can't go wrong with this choice. All items ship ready for gifting in a cute little box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.