Silver and Copper Hoop Earrings - Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple elegance. This lovely pair of mixed metal earrings is light, classic and perfect for all women. Not too big, not too small...a splendid choice to add a little something to your already immaculate style.
When worn, the spheres interact with one another like mobiles. The smaller sphere balances perfectly in the center so you see both...like a globe. They are made from 18 gauge copper, light as a feather. They measure approximately 2 1/2 inches long. The outer sphere has a 2" diameter and the inner one, 1/5".
Looking for a unique gift? You can't go wrong with this choice. All items ship ready for gifting in a cute little box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."