Ruby Red Copper Beaded Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Charming and elegant, simplicity at its very best.
16 gauge copper wire is the base for the intricate design that supports the single ruby red glass bead. Like the majority of our earrings unless otherwise stated, these are very light and comfortable on the ear. Perfect for all day wear.
This is the pair that you grab when you’re going out dancing or for date night. These are the ones that will reflect the light with every movement you make. The shiny copper glistens. This is the pair you wear when you want to feel special and make an entrance. With the holiday season around the corner, you’ll want a pop of red for the festivities.
This is an splendid selection to gift or treat yourself. All items arrive ready for gift giving in a cute box. We’ll even include a card at your request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."