Mixed Metal Leaf Cuff | Bracelets | Tinklet Jewelry
Mixed metal copper cuff with fall foliage. This is for all the nature lovers out there. Three leave neatly riveted so that each is visible. We’ve combined, copper, stainless steel and brass; the combination is striking.
All of our cuffs start out with an 18-gauge base. The leaves are all constructed from 20-gauge. This cuff is 6” long and 1 ½ inches wide, adjustable to fit wrist up to a size 7.
We ship items ready for gift giving. This lovely cuff arrives in a cute pouch. We’ll even include a gift card with a message upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.