Scalloped Copper Earrings with Bead| Dangles| Tinklet Jewelry
We love these handmade copper scalloped earrings. The intricate wire base wire base is made from 16-gauge copper and supports a beautiful and rare Watermelon glass bead. The pink and green colors of the bead beautifully compliment the copper.
These earrings are a little longer than 2 ½ inches long but are light and comfortable on the ear. Maybe a little longer than you would normally wear but we’re sure that once you try them on you will fall absolutely in love with them.
All items arrive ready for gift giving in a cute box. We’ll even include a card at your request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."