Enamel Copper Earrings | Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Enameled copper, in a playfully rustic design. These lovely earrings have a little kinetic movement in them. The ribbons of copper move in different directions for a really cool effect. They are enameled in sea foam green but have hints of blue and yellow. Perfect for days when you need a little fun-shine in your life!
- Made from stripes of copper sheet folded in half.
- 1 ½ inch long, comfortable on the ear
- Tugging not allowed
It’s an excellent choice to gift yourself or surprise someone with. Our items arrive in a cute little modern black box ready for gift-giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."