Long Copper Earrings, Copper Disc Earrings, Lightweight Casual Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple elegance! Hammered copper earrings that go with everything you own. I love the simplicity of the shapes and the textures together. They are long but very comfortable on the ear. They may tickle your jawline as you move, they sway. They measure approximately 3 inches in length.
These long dangle earrings are made from lightweight 20-gauge copper sheet; cut, shaped and hammered. We left them bright and shiny, so they reflect the light. These have been sealed in Renaissance Wax to protect the finish and come with an anti-tarnishing strip to prolong tarnishing.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."