Fire Torched Copper Cuff, Mix Metal Copper Cuff, Cuff with Fresh Water Button Pearl
Mixed metal, fire torched copper cuff with silver accents. This wide, 2-inch copper cuff has been patinaed only using flames from the torch. We’ve carefully kissed the flames here and there creating a rainbow of colors dark and light which compliment one another.
This cuff has 16-gauge silver and a thick patterned silver wire as accents. Strategically off-centered lies a floating fresh water button pearl in an oval silver cup. All the elements together create a striking piece of jewelry which is one of a kind.
It’s the perfect accessory! I can see this mixed up with multiple pieces in your wardrobe this fall. The first thing that comes to mind is to pair it with jeans, blouse and a cute jean or safari jacket with the cuff rolled up so you can show off the bracelet…can you see it?
As mentioned, this bracelet cuff is 2 inches wide and 6 inches long. It is slightly adjustable and will fit a wrist size up to a size 7 comfortably.
This item is ready to ship and arrives at your door ready for gift-giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.