Copper Elephant Pendant, Elephant Family Beaded Necklace, Black Jasper Beaded
Adorable momma and baby copper elephants are the focal point on the intricately designed chain and bead combination. The entire piece measures about 30 inches long and can be put on over the head or by releasing the little inconspicuous clasp on the right side of the necklace.
It’s a long, modern statement piece perfect to wear with a host of outfits in any season. The muted, oxidized elephants compliment the bright chain flawlessly. The beads are smooth, semi-precious black agate which further embellishes the overall piece.
What a woman wants is to get wear out of the jewelry she purchases. This piece offers just that; it’s versatile, the colors allow you to pair it with multiple outfits and it’s perfect for office or play. It’s the one piece you’re going to find yourself running back to time and time again.
It’s the perfect gift for yourself…you deserve it or for that special someone. Our jewelry ships in a cute little black box, ready for gifting.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."