Geometric Mixed Metal Copper Earrings – Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
These pure copper earrings are accented with a silver ball for an understated look that has a dramatic effect. The lovely thing about these earrings is that they are work appropriate at about 2 ½ inches long; but they would look awesome at night on the dance floor or having cocktails with your bae.
We went with soft geometric lines, really two “V’s” soldered perpendicular to one another. Fabricated from 18-gauge copper sheet and hand sawed for the design. Mixing metals is one of our favorite things to do, so of course we had to add a little sterling to add some contrast.
Whether you’re choosing a gift or thinking of treating yourself, you’ll be pleasantly pleased with this choice!
These earrings are made to order. All items ship ready for gift giving in a black jewelry box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."