Simple Antiqued Small Copper Earrings - Square | Tinklet Jewelry
These simple, copper earrings are minimalist, perfect for work. Professional, lightweight, and super comfortable, they weigh next to nothing on the ear.
The air chased texture adds dimension and visual interest. The copper has been antiqued, and hand buffed to a mirror finished makes them superb choice for any day. Because they are neutral they won’t distract from your outfit.
These copper earrings are made from 20-gauge copper, less than 1 ½ inches long and just over one inch in diameter; the ear wire is silver-plated. They make the perfect gift for yourself, a daughter or friend. Versatility is the key and this lovely pair of earrings offer just that.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."