3-Inch Copper Hoop Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Stud Hoop Earrings
Simple design, geometric shaped 3 inch copper hoop earrings. This is the pair of earrings that you will wear all the time. Lightweight, comfortable, fashionable and they look good with everything.
Made from 16 and 18-gauge wire and 20-gauge copper sheet. The earring post is surgical steel. We’ve sealed them to protect the shiny finish; with proper care they will stay shiny for quite some time. We also include an anti-tarnishing strip to prolong the effects of tarnishing.
You’ll love the you look in these; once you try them on you won’t want to take them off. These are made in our home studio. Should you like to request a pair smaller just contact us; we’d be happy to make them custom just for you.
Whether you are shopping for yourself or looking for a gift this is an excellent choice. All items ship ready for gifting in a cute little black box.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."