Torched Copper Cuff – Fall Pumpkin | Tinklet Jewelry
Say hello to the season with this pierced, flamed copper cuff! This adorable little pumpkin sits high on the etched grass surrounded by pierced trees. Flame-kissed with the torch, the coloration is just beautiful. Orange, purple, gold, and blue are the primary colors, however, when caught in the light the colors morph into a broad spectrum.
This cuff is 2 inches wide and 6 inches long, and adjustable to accommodate several wrist sizes. It's coated in several coats of Protecta Clear to protect the finish.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."