Glass Honey Bead and Silk Earrings - Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
These earrings sparkle when the light hits the gorgeous golden honey faceted crystal. Attention to detail, even the bead cap on the bottom is faceted. We’ve accented them with sari silk in a luscious green blue and wrapped in 22-gauge copper. They are uniquely different.
Two inches long, and light enough where they are still comfortable on the ear all day. I know, I loved these so much I made a pair for myself. Wear them out and about or even to work when you need to bring some life into that dull business attire.
Gift yourself a pair of these earrings, I promise you won’t be sorry. All of our items ship in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.