Silk Wrapped Gypsy Style Copper Hoop Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Bring a smile to your face with lovely silk wrapped copper hoops. Not only do they add a splash of color to your wardrobe, but they also make you feel happy inside. It’s color therapy…for the soul!
Each earring is carefully hand wrapped in silk and secured with copper wire making them secure, they will not unravel.
- dyed sari silk remnants
- pure copper wire and findings
- approximately 2 ¼ in long / 1 ½ in diameter.
The silk has raw/frayed edges, giving them a weathered, rustic look. This is the perfect pair to take on vacation or just for summertime fun!
Each pair is made to order. Our items ship ready for gift-giving in a cute little box; say the word and we’ll include a gift card.
If you’re perusing for yourself or looking for a gift these are a perfect selection.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."