Unique Sterling Silver Apple Pendant | Charm Jewelry | Tinklet Jewelry
Solid sterling silver, 20 grams! The apple’s form was shaped from wood and then pressed into the sand used for casting. Once set, silver is melted and poured. After it cools down, you have a working piece. Edges sanded, engraving done, and critter added…one unique pendant.
It’s a little odd but its kinda cute! Perfect for our vegan friends and nature lovers. It’s not for the faint at heart, this pendant has a little heft to it. The pendant hangs from genuine black leather cord, wrapped by hand with copper findings.
This item is ready to find its home! All items ship ready for gift giving in a cute modern black box.
Thanks for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."