Sterling Silver Teddy Bear Charm Pendant | Necklace | Tinklet Jewelry
Oh, he’s just so darling. This sterling silver teddy bear charm makes the perfect gift for a sweet sixteen or just anyone who loves teddy bears. He’s a little abstract with his copper tummy and his engraved features but, he’s adorable and the recipient of this item will totally fall in love!
This sweet little silver charm is made by pouring molten silver into a sand mold. The imprint is created from a craved piece of wood that’s embedded in the sand prior to pouring the silver. He weighs 7 grams. We then sand, polish and darkened to bring out the lines in the piece.
Although he’s small, he has a slight little heft to him. It’s solid through and through. This charm comes with the silver-plated chain as pictured.
All items arrive in a cute little modern black box. We can even include a gift note, just let us know at the time of purchase.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."