Natural Coconut And Copper Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Earthy, Simple Earrings
The copper dangle on this coconut shell earrings gives it a trendy design. It's a simple and fun pair of earrings, perfect for play or vacation. Each coco shell has its own signature look with natural faults in the wood. It is what makes each pair a one of a kind piece of jewelry.
- approximately 2 ½ inches long
- polished and sealed
- natural copper wire wrapping, findings/ear wire
These are very lightweight and comfortable on the ear. You’ll forget you’re wearing them. The pair shown is the pair you’ll receive. All items come ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."