Air Chased Copper Cuff – Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Pretty in blue or antiqued... this copper cuff is the perfect addition to your existing collection of accessories.
This air chased copper cuff is the perfect addition to your existing collection of accessories. It measure approximately 1 3/4 inches at its highest point and 6 inches in length- adjustable.
It's patinaed to a deep, gorgeous blue and buffed it out in all the high places revealing the beautiful copper color. It’s sealed in several coats of Protecta Clear to preserve the finish. This cuff is also available antiqued.
It’s a dramatic statement cuff that will pair with just about anything.
This cuff is made to order, please allow for slight variations. Typically ships 3 days after ordering.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."