Inked Copper Cuff – Hand Painted | Tinklet Jewelry
Artistic in design, the color blotches of alcohol ink on this copper cuff have a mix of yellows and orange. The way it's been painted allows the natural copper to shine through in certain places.
The coloration is subtle, a little neutral but with a lot of personalities. The color scheme is the perfect combination to pair with almost any item in your wardrobe. The lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear all day.
Everyday jewelry for an everyday living. It has the perfect width (1 ½ inches) to make a statement yet remain comfortable on the wrist. 6 inches long and adjustable, able to fit the wrist up to a size 7 without a problem. The design is protected by several coats of light resin.
It’s a flattering piece that is sure to drum up some attention. Each one is unique in that the colors can be duplicated but the design cannot. It’s a gorgeous cuff for yourself or to be bestowed.
This item is ready to ship. Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."