Copper Feather Antiqued Cuff Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Three Oxidation Techniques
Hand cut copper feather bracelet cuff just in time for this fall. Modern nature lovers must have fashion piece. Patina to bring out the cutting details, hammered strokes and elegant shine of the copper.
It’s a timeless piece that easily transitions from day to night and will pair with your existing wardrobe. The colors are neutral enough to bling it up or down to fit your mood and style.
Dare to be different! This cuff is available in antique, shiny and verdigris which is a blue/green color. Our items ship in a cute little pouch ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."