Aquamarine Copper Earrings, Dangle Earrings, Tropical Blue Bead, Lightweight Casual
This dangly pair of earrings has the perfect length, a little over an inch. They are very light and comfortable on the ear with minimal movement. You could wear them all day, and not suffer from any tugging on the ear or soreness.
All our products ship in a cute burlap bag ready for gift giving. Treat yourself or someone you love, to a personal gift from Tinklet.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."