Flame Painted Copper Cuff – Asymmetrical Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
Unique Design Copper Cuff
The soft, flame-kissed colors on this uniquely shaped copper cuff are stunning. There is a lovely range of luscious gold, brilliant orange and sweet pinks perfect for pairing with all your summer gear. The coloration on this cuff reminds me of when the sun comes out after the rain, the faint rainbow you see on the ground…those are the colors.
This bracelet cuff is made from 20-gauge copper which has been formed, punched and then torched. The length is 6 inches, and the width is 2 inches at the highest point. It’s adjustable and will fit a wrist size up to a size 7 comfortably. If you need a larger size, request a custom order – we'd be happy to make one just for you!
Asymmetrical in design and sexy to wear. It has been sealed in several thin coats of resin to protect the finish making it a piece that can stand up to daily wear. Its neutral enough to pair with several outfits, the hints of color will not clash. These cuffs are made to order. The colors may vary slightly so please allow for minor differences.
It’s a gorgeous cuff for yourself or to be bestowed. Did you know that copper is the element for 7th anniversaries, hubby hint?
Our items ship in a cute little burlap bag ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."