Asymmetrical Modern Brass Jewelry Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Large Brass Earrings with Enamel Studs
Funky, asymmetrical geometric earrings on black and white enamel studs. Dare to be different and stand out from the crowd.
The circle and triangle are made of brass wire, supported by a copper jump ring and all suspended from an enameled circle and square, mixed matched by choice. The intentional mixing of the shapes is what makes these earrings unique. I love the pops of color and the simplicity all rolled up in one.
They are about 2 ½ inches long, the stud is surgical steel. They are comfortable on the ear. We send these off with ear nuts that have a wide plastic shield, so they won’t droop. They sit on the ear nicely and stay upright.
We typically make these to order. If you need a rush order at no extra charge just contact us.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."