Boho Hippie Copper Hoop Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Lightweight Beaded Hoops
Available in assorted colors, these wire wrapped hippie bohemian copper hoops are a great way to add a little color to your wardrobe! Czech seed beads in luscious summer colors adorn the circumference for a pop of color. Not too big, not too small…just right for a little added flair.
The hoops are delicately hammered prior to wrapping so that they maintain their shape. We use 18g for the base and 26g for the wrapped copper design.
Show off your trendsetting setting style when you wear these simple and sophisticated hoops. Super lightweight and comfortable on the ears. Pair them with your favorite casual outfit for a look that is uniquely you!
Available in 7 luscious colors: soft pink, hot pink, purple, blue, light green, sky blue and gun metal (pyrite). Whether you’re buying for yourself or choosing a pair as a gift, we’re sure these will become a staple in your accessory collection.
All items ship in a cute, modern black box ready for gift giving. Please allow 2 days for processing as these earrings are made to order.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."