Copper & Brass Swallow Pendant | Necklace| Tinklet Jewelry
Brass swallows in flight, passing over a backlit moon is almost symbolic. This piece carries so much meaning behind it. To everyone it means something different, to me it’s a sign of peace and fellowship.
Hand cut and textured, the pendant has a 3 dimensional quality to it. The aging of the metal further adds depth to the piece. The actual pendant, from the tip of the wing measures 1 ¼” L x 1 ¾”W.
We choose to hang this pendant from hand painted silk art ribbons in shades of copper, olive, chocolate brown, purple and raspberry. We thought the colors just added just the right amount of contrast. To further accentuate the piece, two lovely lampwork bead were combined in complimentary colors. The ribbon is 37 inches long making the piece versatile, wear it long or short depending on your outfit.
It’s the perfect friendship gift for that someone special. This item ships in a modern black box perfect for gift giving. We can also include a gift card message, just let us know at check out.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."