Jasper and Peridot Copper Chandelier Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Gorgeous Beaded Dangles
Light and colorful, these unique copper chandelier earrings with jasper and peridot beads have a unique look. The bead choice compliments one another. The jasper has hints of mint green, pale desert and salmon pink. The peridot picks up the green and ties it all together.
It’s a playful pair that is comfortable on the ear. As you move your head you will feel them sway but there is no tugging or pulling. The measure approximately 2 inches in length.
This is an ideal pair for a casual date night. They would look lovely with a sun dress in a variety of colors or even with a pair of jeans. Dress them up or down, they’ll quickly become one of your favorite pairs.
Pamper yourself with a special treat. Our items arrive in an cute box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."