Textured Copper Cuff – Negative Space | Tinklet Jewelry
Copper cuff bracelets have a personality of their own. They add a sense of style to any outfit without being overbearing or cumbersome.
This particular cuff is similar to our Wholly Mollie cuff except its a double-layered cuff. The idea was to show the negative space through the negative space. The discs that were cut out are used as decorative elements along the length of the cuff.
Its made from 18-gauge sheet copper and the overlay is 20-gauge. It's lightweight, comfortable and adjustable. This cuff is 6" in length and fits a small to medium size wrist.
It's simple, chic and organic. All our jewelry ships in a cute little box with a ribbon and small polishing pad. Ready to be gifted or treat yourself to something special.
**There may be slight texture differences in your order as each is made to order.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."