Pink Coral Beaded Copper Earrings – Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
These copper earrings have a Spanish flair to them. Perhaps is the hand cut copper shape supporting the dangling beads…who knows maybe it just me. You must admit though, they are fun and flirty. They have a classic look and the coral glass bead doesn’t distract from the overall look.
This is jewelry that fits your lifestyle. These lovely earrings offer a comfortable, lightweight fit without sacrificing style. They do sway with movement but do not tug on the ear.
- 20-gauge copper
- Copper daisy disc
- Copper beads
- Glass coral beads
If you would like to change the bead to another color, contact us. We’d love to make something custom just for you.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."