Natural Malachite Stone and Copper – Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Interesting tidbits about this stone:
• It is said that malachite offers wisdom and typically referred to the stone of transformation.
• Malachite helps bring energy and focus.
• Believed to cleanse and purify, removing emotional blockages and opening your heart to new experiences.
Lightweight and comfortable. The copper has been sealed in two very light coats of resin and a final coat of renaissance wax to slow down the natural patina; the posts are sterling silver.
This is the perfect gift for someone who loves stones or just prefers a minimalist look. All our products ship in a small black box for gift giving. Treat yourself or someone you love, to a personal gift from Tinklet.
These earrings are made to order, please allow for slight differences.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."