Copper Fallen Leaf Pendant, Botanical Jewelry, Hammered Pendant Jewelry, Forest Pendant
It’s symbolic in a way. How the leaves blanket the floor, in essence, protecting the seedling that is waiting to pop up through the ground.
The realism in this pendant is just gorgeous. The bottom leaf looks tattered and weathered while the leaf above it is smooth and shiny. We love the way it turned out. We’re always amazed at the end results. With a little patience and a walk through the mountains resulted in a beautiful piece of wearable art.
This leaf measures about three inches. It’s cut from a copper sheet, 20 and 18-gauge. The stem is made from 16-gauge silver square wire. It’s unique, perfect for any season and makes the perfect gift for a nature lover.
All our jewelry ships ready for gift giving in a cute little burlap bag. Whether you're deciding on a great gift for yourself or a friend you can’t go wrong with this choice.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."