Red Jasper Balancing Gemstone Rock Ring | Tinklet Jewelry
Copper Cocktail Ring
The colors on this brecciated jasper stone set in copper are just fabulous. This type of stone is typically composed of fragments that have been naturally cemented. Usually bright red, with white, gray, and black markings. This ring has a perfect specimen in a cocktail styled ring. The image shown to the left is size 6 and ready to find a forever home.
We designed this copper ring with simple lines around the perimeter, however, the process used decided it would give us a pleasant surprise. Look at the formations around the top half. The copper appears to have climbed up the stone with these cute bubble-like tentacles. Those markings carried all around the ring band making an interesting pattern.
Interesting facts about Jasper:
- Called the stone of tenderness
- Increases the ability to relax
- Creates a sense of peace, comfort, integrity, and healing
- Brings mental balance and clarity to the wearer
- Referred to as a stone of caring and nurturing
- Know as a protective and lucky stone
We’d love to make something custom for you. Just contact us.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
Copper jewelry care & more
Caring For Silver
Rings and Gemstones