Copper Lynx Claw Pendant for Men | Tinklet Jewelry
This copper encrusted Lynx Claw is a perfect gift for the fella in your life…but it also works for women. A beautiful cat specimen in life, these predators can spot their prey from distances of 250 feet. They are solitary wild cats typically found in remote areas of the forest in North America, Europe, and Asia.
This claw is plated in copper and has a small black onyx cabochon centered. Upon closer look, you can see the organic detail caused by the electroforming process. It’s quite beautiful, almost mysterious. 24-inch copper ball chain included.
At Tinklet we like knowing the meaning behind totems and stones. Here are a few tidbits you might find interesting.
- The lynx totem represents your vision and foresight, and your ability to see through lies and deceptions and find the unseen.
- This helps you develop an awareness of the world around you.
- The lynx meaning also has something to do with valuing your promises and taking care of people's confidence in you.
- A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. ...
- Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion, or grief.
- Malachite is a stone of balance, abundance, manifestation, and intention.
- An extremely powerful metaphysical stone, Malachite is often called the “stone of transformation” and is used for deep energy cleaning, bringing healing and positive transformation to the wearer.
Picking out a gift for a guy can be daunting sometimes…they are so particular. But this is a simple, small pendant that’s casual and goes with everything. He’ll love you more for it!
All items arrive in a cute little box perfect for gift-giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
NOTE: These are natural claws, no two are the same. Some of them are unique and unusual, but they’re all genuine. These come from Western USA and are cruelty-free!
Copper jewelry care & more
Caring For Silver
Rings and Gemstones