Beaded Enamel Triangle Earrings – Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Bold Color Combination
The copper shows through the enamel making it shiny as gold! The combination of colors, black, white and gold are alluring together. The crater bead is hand rolled from polymer, sanded and buffed.
They measure about two inches from tip to tip making them comfortable and lightweight with movement they may brush your jawline.
Fun and flirty; dress them up or down you can’t go wrong. This is the perfect gift for that person that has everything, they’re different.
These earrings are made to order. Please allow for slight variations in lines on the enamel. All orders arrive in a cute little box, ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."