Etched Butterfly Copper Disc Earrings - Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Butterflies have been etched into the copper disc. Each is different, but flawless together. To further accentuate the earrings, we antiqued it to a pale chartreuse green with hints of brown and the rich golden color of the copper. They have a unique old world feel to them.
These earrings are approximately 2 inches long. With movement, you will feel them softly brush your jawline. They are light and comfortable for all-day wear.
As with all our products, this item arrives at your doorstep in a little black box just for you or ready to be gifted.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."