Feminine Jewelry, Black and Red Enamel Copper, Bold Choker Necklace, Geometric Jewelry, Abstract
This is the one piece of jewelry you must have in your arsenal. Perfect for work or a casual date night with a blouse and jeans.
This beauty measures approximately 16 ½ inches long. When worn, it lies right at the collarbone. We include a one-inch extender chain but if you'd like additional length just let us know. It's super lightweight, you won't remember that you're wearing it. If you look closely, you'll notice that the links are handmade as well as the connectors. Each piece has been perfectly cut, sanded, twirled and polished to make a unique piece of jewelry artwork.
The matching earrings are just small and dainty. We didn't want them to compete with the necklace. They are perfect alone or worn together.
All our copper jewelry is sealed in Renaissance Wax.
This item is ready to ship. As with all our jewelry, it arrives at your doorstep ready for gift giving…just wrap and go.
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."