Flame Painted Copper Earrings – Dangles | Tinklet Jewelry
Gorgeous flame painted copper earrings with bold, beautiful colors. It almost looks like a desert sunset of sorts. The lovely, lightweight dangle earrings are comfortable on the ear and perfect for all-day wear.
These can be worn to the office or casually. They offer a nice array of color; a perfect representation of the summer months ahead.
These torched fired earrings are made of an 18-gauge copper sheet, cut into a small disc. Less than an inch in diameter and
We added a cute, small peach colored coral bead that catches the primary accents on the copper or, faint, dusty lilac bead which we fell bring out the colors in the metal perfectly. Either pair can practically match everything in your closet, no matter what the season.
This is the perfect gift to treat yourself or someone special. Our items ship in a cute black box ready for gift giving.
We make these earrings as they are ordered. Please allow for slight variations in the colors.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."