Hammered Copper Cuff – Textured Bracelet – Tinklet Jewelry
Comfortable all day wear
This hammered cuff bracelet has a smooth back-plate. The back-plate is created with pure 18-gauge copper sheet. This cuff has a width of 1 inch making it perfect for any day wear. It has a decorative layered copper strip which was textured with a ball peen hammer which helps strengthen the metal. It creates little indentations that shimmer when the light catches it.
This bracelet is 6 ½ inches long, making it a perfect selection for wrists sizes up to 7 ½ inches. These cuffs are adjustable and flexible for the perfect fit. Custom sizes available upon request.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."