Hand Carved Wire Wrapped Coconut Shell Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Simple coconut shell earrings wrapped in shiny copper. These earrings are handmade from dried coconut shell in our little studio. They are perfect for a beach wedding, summer vacation, cruise or just plain everyday wear.
Approximately 3 inches long. The natural striations in the coconut make them look like some expensive type wood. These have been polished and buffed to a gorgeous sheen.
Each pair is unique, that’s why there is only one. All items ship in a cute little back box perfect for gift-giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."