Minimalist Copper Cuff– Dainty Wide Bracelet | Tinklet Jewelry
The cage and all the supporting wires are 16 gauges; for added support, they’ve been hardened by way of a rolling mill. As accents, silver and copper balls float strategically on different parts. This cuff has been polished to a high shine, revealing the coppers natural beauty. We’ve sealed it in Renaissance Wax to protect it.
Its approximately 6 ¼ inches long and adjustable. It will fit wrist sizes from 6 to 7 inches. It’s a little asymmetrical in style meaning that one edge is slightly taller than the other. At it widest point it measures just shy of 2 inches.
A fashion faithful, this cuff will quickly become one of your go-to pieces.
As with all our products, this arrives ready for gift giving. These are made to order, please allow for slight differences.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."