Rustic Copper Necklace – Blue Patina | Tinklet Jewelry
Add a little drama and a stylish glow with this hypnotizing swirls of copper jewelry set. We are positive that it will quickly become one of your favorite go to pieces of jewelry.
Dress it down with a pair of jeans and a shirt or show it off at work with your business casual wardrobe. Either way, this set has the flexibility to look great and give you a modern and fashionable look.
The lightweight necklace measures 20 inches long. Each link is constructed from the same amount of wire, then passed through a rolling mill to harden the wire ensuring that it will maintain its shape. For a little contrast, the center piece has been treated causing the copper to look rustic, worn with hints of blue and brown. The overall geometric design gives it a very modern and polished look.
The matching earrings are just under 1 ½ inches long. We promise you’ll forget you’re wearing them. They are super lightweight however you may feel them brush slightly against your skin as you move your head.
We seal our copper with renaissance wax. The center piece is treated with a few coats of resin spray to protect the finish. We use the finest materials ensuring a quality product.
As with all our products, it arrives ready for gift giving...just wrap and go.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."