Onyx Stone Earrings | Tinklet Jewelry
Matte Onyx Statement Earrings
This gorgeous pair of brass earrings has a matte black onyx diamond cut bead; simply dramatic and the picture-perfect accessory for your little black dress. It’s the one pair you can grab to go with just about anything!
Set in the middle, the onyx has movement like a trapeze. Comfortable on the ear, no pulling or tugging. Less than 2 ½ inches long, made of solid brass – including the ear wire.
If you researching the history of stones, you’ll be pleased to know that black onyx is known to absorb and transform negative energy; we could all use a little of that!
Need a special gift, this is definitely a good choice. For you, friend, wife or colleague…you won’t be disappointed with this item. All items ship in a cute little box ready for gift giving.
Thank you for visiting our little shop!
- Keep sterling silver in airtight packages, (Ziplocs should work fine)
- Use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals. We use the tabs below and now include (2 - 4) tabs with copper and sterling silver purchases.
- Store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
To maintain the shine or antiquing:
• Keep your copper jewelry clean
• Store it in an airtight container or bag away from heat and moisture
• Wipe regularly with a polishing cloth to prevent dirt build-up
This reaction will vary according to an individual's body chemistry, both in how long it takes for the green discoloration to form and in how pronounced the color becomes.
Because this potential reaction is not to be unexpected by customers, we do not offer Refunds if the reason is "Because It turns my skin green."